Hibrix’s freelance Profile and career
- Web design, development and maintenance of the website for the charitable organisation Jóvenes de San José (Barcelona).
- Web design and development of the website for the training academy Proyecta (Barcelona).
- Web development collaborations for Wion.es (Barcelona).
- Design and development of the Joomla based online magazine VoyeurDesign (Barcelona).
- Design and development of ArkeTip, a free minimalist and multipurpose theme for WordPress.
- Design of Graphical User Interface (GUI) for CrowdStory software application prototype, especially developed for iPad and iPhone.
- Logo design and brand development, including full website (custom PHP5-MySQL based CMS) for Spot-Trade (UK-Argentina).
- Logo and website design for the photography company Ludika Visual (Argentina).
- Different works of graphic design, web development and art direction for the Free Software Foundation. Long distance design contributions.
- Animated logo design for Human Camp company event projection.
Period: 2008-2010 (all long distance/remote collaborations)
- Image development and website for the interior design agency Vite (Barcelona).
- Illustrated t-shirt design for Mr. Macho (EEUU).
- Design and development of custom PHP5-MySQL dynamic website (CMS) for the adventure travel agency Dragón de la Patagonia (Chile).
- Design, production and live visuals for the drinks brand Dr. Lemon.
- Development of interactive DVDs for different companies (Argentina, EEUU).
- Design, creative direction and layout of the magazine V-Room (Motorola).
- Flyer design for different events in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- Graphic designer, photographer and multimedia producer for the advertising agency Blue Lemon.
- Integral part of the artistic collective Montcada5.
- Different collaborations of photography and graphic design for fashion and advertising.
- Freelance photographer and reporter for the free distribution magazine Revista Go Mag (concert photos and portraits). I also did the photos for the fashion section of the magazine.
- Photography assistant at the graphic design and advertising studio Richard-Ausó.